Dedicated to building and supporting the future of mountain biking in the Greater Morgantown Area
- To preserve, protect, and promote mountain bike access and diverse riding opportunities on public and private lands through communication and unified action.
- To encourage collaboration between trail user groups, and facilitate partnerships with non-profit organizations and institutions, land managers, local governments, and the business community, focusing on shared goals.
- To provide education to the wider public of cyclists and non-cyclists alike, about the community benefits and economic opportunities possible through promotion of mountain biking and intentional recreational development.
- To foster development of integrated trail networks close to work and home for all skill levels, with appropriate access, mapping, and signage.
- To provide an organized voice for the Morgantown mountain biking community.
- To sustain our bicycle-friendly community through education and advocacy, and the promotion of safe bicycling for fun, fitness, transportation, and community development.
Lookin’ for your next ride? Check our list of most-loved trails near Morgantown
MTB-related events hosted by local orgs in the Greater Morgantown Area
Join us for trail building/maintenance, group rides, Trail Day events, etc
Morgantown Area Mountain Bike Alliance, Inc. (MAMBA) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization and a local chapter of the International Mountain Bike Association (IMBA), dedicated to building and supporting the future of mountain biking in the Greater Morgantown Area.
GET IN TOUCH
Email is the best way to contact the MAMBA Board for inquiries related to membership, events, volunteering, etc.
Morgantown Area Mountain Bike Alliance
PO Box 702
Morgantown, WV 26507